Friday, October 12, 2012

Song



7871348700_3af6a3d944_b

I’ve always loved..limited as my  time here will be. But yet there prevails, a hope against hope. To survive this night and hear your voice upon arising tomorrow, to feel its silken beauty like I keep imagining it, to rise and fall in its variations like the waves of emotions I’ve dreamt of..

And yet hope fights hope..and glass dreams shatter on hard ground realities, shattering into gazillion fragments. Just to make it impossible to put them back together, even if with a strong will and an affectionate heart..

So let it be..let these hours pass by in futility of unheard songs in unadulterated voices that beam in an unseen delight. Just delight. Only because they are singing life’s song. Let this be the last of words. Let them reverberate for eternity after I’m gone. Our song.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails